Before and After School Care
Dedicated Student Care Centre helps parents look after their children while they are at work.
We supervise each child's homework so that parents can spend quality time with him/her at home.
We also provide a safe and conducive environment for learning and growth.
Time management and organisation skills are inculcated in each child so as to develop their independence. Teachers impart a strong sense of ethics, moral values and principles in every child. Children learn to appreciate and love one another.
Study TimeEach day our team of dedicated teachers will supervise and guide the children with their schoolwork.
Enrichment TimeTime is set aside to allow the child explore his or her areas of personal interests. Examples of such include reading, computer and creative thinking skills.
Indoor ActivitiesIndoor activities such as art & craft or cookery are designed to stimulate the children's creativity.
Outdoor ActivitiesOccasional outdoor activities such as sports and games are included to help the children learn about team spirit.
Holiday & Recreational ActivitiesSpecial and festive celebrations are held periodically such as during Chinese New Year and Christmas. Field Trips will be organised to widen the child's general knowledge.
Transportation can be arranged with our very own school bus service.
Emergency and Temporary CareWe provide temporary care for your child should you have the need to attend to urgent matters or emergencies.
Primary School Tuition (English/Maths/Science)
- Conducted by dedicated, qualified and experienced teachers.
- Tutorial subject curricula specially designed in accordance with the current Ministry of Education's School Syllabi.
- Revision exam papers for exam preparation.
- Intensive lessons will be conducted prior to school tests and examinations.
Classes for Primary 2 to Primary 6 are conducted twice a week at 2 hrs each.
Science subject is only available for Primary 3 to Primary 6.
Primary School Tuition (Chinese)
- To nurture and develop students' fullest potentials.
- To improve students' grades in school.
- To learn verbs and sentences structure, which helps to improve students' writing skills and language structure.
- To help students make outlines, use the correct words, and organize the articles.