STUDENT CARE TEACHER (PERM - FULLTIME)
- Plan and implement curriculum for the students.
- Supervision of schoolwork for the students.
- Able to teach upper primary English, Maths, Chinese and Science.
- Able to organize group play activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a "O" Level or Higher secondary (or equivalent)/Pre-U/A level/College/Diploma in any field.
- MUST be conversant in English.
- Must be able to work Mon - Fri, 7:30a.m. - 5:30p.m. or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Woodlands.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Interested applicants can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We look forward to hear from you.